Take a look at these incredible flapjacks inspired by the foodies at Biona!
Flapjacks are the perfect go-to snack when you’re looking to bake something but have limited ingredients! We’ve added fresh raspberries for a pop of colour, but you could add any fresh or dried fruit you have. It’s a fun one to make with kids, so get them involved with the measuring and stirring!
- 75ml Biona Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 110g Biona Coconut Sugar
- 75ml Biona Light Agave Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 200g Rolled Oats
- 50g Oat Flour
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- A handful fresh raspberries (or any fresh/frozen/dried fruit you have)
- Preheat the Oven to 180˚c.
- In a large bowl combine the oats, coconut oil, oat flour, salt, agave syrup, coconut sugar, vanilla and mix well
- Stir in the raspberries
- Line an 8 inch baking tray.
- Press the mixture firmly into the tray
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes before slicing
Thank you Biona Organic for this deliciousness.