Serve up this delicious recipe that’s quick and easy to make. Made with simple organic ingredients including Biona peanut butter and coconut milk.
- 270ml Biona Organic coconut milk (refrigerated overnight)
- 70g Biona Organic smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Biona Organic Brown Rice Syrup (2 if you have a sweet tooth)
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- A pinch of pink salt
- Desiccated coconut, cacao nibs and/or salted nuts, roughly chopped, to serve.
- Chill your coconut milk overnight. In the morning, without shaking or tipping, remove the lid and scoop out the solid cream from the top into a large bowl. Leave the liquid in the bottom of the can and reserve it for use in smoothies.
- Add the peanut butter, rice syrup, vanilla, salt, then beat with an electric mixer, until the mixture resembles whipped cream.
- Spoon the mousse into small serving glasses, top with desiccated coconut, cacao nibs and/or nuts if using.
And we have the creative bods over at Biona to thank for this deliciousness! Original recipe here.